Jesse

Monday 19 February 2007

Finished reading?

Feel free to comment here (as anywhere else on this page). But I would be particularly interested in hearing your answers to the following question: after reading "Jesse", would you want to buy the book if it were published?

Don't worry, this will not affect the availability of the story online - it will stay here as long as I have anything to say about it. However, I would like to have the time to continue writing, (so many ideas in my head just waiting to be put to paper!) and if I were able to convince a publisher that my book would sell, it would make everything just so much easier! Thank you for your support.

13 comments:

Chichi said...

Great book. I'd gladly buy it if it were published

martha said...

truly inspirational and challenging to live a more Godly life. When is the next one?

Masyro said...

One of the greatest reads for me so I would definitely buy it.

Phyllis said...

very inspiratinal and thought provoking. I would gladly buy it if it were published.

Corin Gillis said...

Thanks guys!

kelly said...

touching story- i'd recommend it to others.

Unknown said...

Good that you are not afraid to write about the issues of today. =o) Nice read.

Unknown said...

Good, down to earth, inspirational! Get it published. When will the next one be out?

Erin said...

This was really a great book. It reminds me of the ones Steeple Hill publishes called Love Inspired. I would definately buy this story or one like it if you published it. I'm glad that you weren't afraid to address real issues in your story. Keep writing!

Mystery said...

Shocking to see my life being displayed on a book. Though I am not as good as Jesse, it gives me hope that all will be well. I'd gladly buy it anyday.

Anonymous said...

II loved the book i definately would buy it if it was published.... keep us posted

Anonymous said...

yes. it was amazing to read something which is so huge and hard to talk about, but written in a way that could be connected to, and be so positive at the same time. keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I would totally buy this book!